Sales Operations Manager, North America at Dynatrace
Your Highly Visible Role
- Partners with Sales Enablement to develop, deliver, and maintain operational training of sales systems and processes
- Liaise with members of the Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, and Product teams to translate business plans into executable sales productivity plans, forecasts, quotas and targets
- Facilitates a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for sales process enhancement, and collaborating with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, Services, and HR
- Provides assessments and analytics in the development of sales territories and deployment of sales executives
- Facilitates the development and deployment of sales targets and quotas
- Facilitates a standardized forecasting cadence and a quarterly business review cadence across each RVP Super Region
- Coordinates the forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization, maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Analyzes and share performance KPI insights to assist sales management with the management and administration of their teams
- Partner with the broader Sales Operations team to implement and leverage sales enabling platforms/tools. Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Works with sales management to quickly understand key differentiators to and exploit sales and market opportunities
- Assists sales management in understanding and addressing sales deficiencies, process bottlenecks and performance inconsistencies
- Provide opportunity analysis based on total addressable market (white space reporting)
- Maintain reporting and business cadence to proactively inspect and manage Dynatrace sales, drive the pace of the business and go-to-market efforts to meet critical KPIs
- Provides ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis
- 5-10 years of progressive Sales Operations experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or relevant field or its equivalent; a Masters degree is a plus.
- Innate ability to develop cross functional business relationships across all levels of management seniority
- Capability to implement best in class processes focused on delivering business results.
- Ability to concisely communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions.
- Desire and proven experience in driving change building scalable processes along the way.
- Ensure decisions are aligned with the interests of Dynatrace’s shareholders and will drive value shareholder value.
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities are required.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience in the software/high-tech industry is a plus.