Sales Operations Associate
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to support the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. 2020 will be a pivotal year for our Sales Operations team as we recently launched a whole-sale upgrade of our Salesforce and billing software. We are looking for a self-starter with an investigative mindset, and excellent organization and communication skills. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating cross-functionally.
What You'll Do:
Provide front line support to sales and service organization by solving issues with order management and navigating internal processes to generate and book orders.
- Manage HelpDesk queue to ensure requests are efficiently moving through internal processes; proactively communicate status updates to enable our sales team to focus on selling
- Provide SFDC training when needed to educate sales team on new processes and best practices
- Leverage knowledge of existing process structure to identify common issues & trends to develop proactive solutions
- Ability to identify quote-to-cash process bottlenecks through analysis of day to day work
- Complete ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis as required
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience in dispute resolution, sales operations, or internal/external customer support
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Possess analytic, problem resolution, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
- Car dealership market experience is a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.