Sales Operations Analyst
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you are highly energized by optimizing the sales and service process. You will be the center of excellence for reporting, forecasting, process changes, documentation and training. You will be the point of contact for sales managers and the liaison between sales and the rest of the organization. The person in this position will have an opportunity to take ownership of a variety of projects. This will require and allow for project management, autonomy, expectation management, and upward and cross functional communication.
You are the ideal candidate if you are a Sales Operations professional who wants to make an immediate and lasting impact on a sales organization, coordinate with sales to reduce roadblocks and inefficiencies, have impeccable organization and communication skills, and enjoys working on cross-functional projects. The best person for this roll is someone who is self-motivated; driven by the chance to investigate, try new things, and course-correct when necessary.
What You'll Do:
- Pipeline Management & Reporting
- Provide data driven analysis, reports, and dashboards to aid in pipeline, forecasting, and KPI management to support decision making
- Maintain reporting tools and folders
- Manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests for the Sales organization
- Sales Process
- Partner with Sales Leadership to understand inefficiencies in the sales process
- Prepare proposals and project plans for process improvements
- Manage project plan and deliverables with appropriate stakeholder groups
- Documentation & Training
- Create documentation for existing process and upcoming process changes
- Coordinate communication plans with a variety of stakeholders and host training session for sales and service reps
Who You Are:
- Strong professional background in sales, administration finance, or project management (minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Operations)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- Demonstrated SFDC and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.