Sales Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our customers love our printers in their professional work, whether as freelancers or as part of large engineering teams at Fortune 500 companies. Their use cases are similar, but the dynamics of larger organizations vary widely. We are looking for business developers who can relate to our end users on an individual level while navigating larger organizations.
We're looking for someone who is ready to jump into our growing organization to coach and lead a team of junior and senior level sales reps. If you are excited to help our sales team evolve and succeed, we want you to join us as our Sales Manager.
**Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office**
- Teach, mentor, and lead a team of 8-12 sales reps
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with partners across several departments to align on priorities
- Make team-wide decisions and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Think creatively to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Have a track record of being an excellent coach or mentor
- Show strong pipeline management and forecasting ability
- Are an effective communicator and motivator both externally and internally
- Hold your team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience selling with modern sales enablement tools (Outreach, Drift, HubSpot, LinkedIn)
- Strong business sense and 3D printing industry expertise
- Past work experience in design and manufacturing industries
- Strong reporting and analytic skills using salesforce.com and excel
- Have a proven track record managing a world-class sales team exceeding revenue goals
- You are contagiously & consistently positive
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.