Sales Engineer at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As our Direct and Channel sales teams grow in the Americas, we are looking for technically adept, customer focused individuals to join our growing Sales Engineering team, to support our sales reps in closing deals and uncovering each customer's maximum potential for use of our products, while also keeping our reps skills sharp and on top of our newest technology advancements and offerings. If you are someone who enjoys helping both your colleagues and your customers learn and grow, join our team as a Sales Engineer.
- Collaborating with Sales reps on meetings with prospects and customers as part of the sales process
- Being an available and responsive resource for technical questions posed directly to you and sent to the team via Slack channels or email groups.
- Calculating cost, throughput, print times, and other key metrics for customer files to support reps during the deal process.
- Facilitate hands-on Training for new hires to the Sales Team
- Creating training materials and customer-facing content in collaboration with Product Marketing and other Formlabs teams
- Supporting both new and tenured sales team members in hands-on SLA and SLS training
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales environment
- Are able to learn and communicate technical concepts to people from a range of backgrounds
- Are a self starter and can recognize gaps and fill them autonomously
- Love to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to solve problems
- 3D printing experience
- Previous Sales Engineering experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. If you have done any of these things in an academic, rather than professional environment, that counts! Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.