Sales Engineer - West Coast at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Sales Engineer role.
You’ll promote the Kyruus vision and mission by working hand-in-hand with our Sales team to demonstrate our enterprise-wide patient access solution, the ProviderMatch Suite, to the top health systems in the country helping them match patients with the right providers, at the right time. You’ll enable our team of sales representatives to hit our sales targets and ultimately ensure the success of our business goals through persuasive, tailored presentations of our offerings.
- You’ll partner with functional leaders, the Sales Enablement Team, the Client Development Directors, and the Senior Vice President of Sales to execute on the most optimal strategy to demonstrate products to prospects.
- You’ll travel with the Sales Team to meet with health systems in the sales pipeline, to articulate the Kyruus product vision and strategy and demonstrate ProviderMatch.
- You’ll act as a conduit between the market and Kyruus to synthesize and provide feedback from the field to internal teams.
- You’ll know the functionality of Kyruus’ products inside and out. You’ll collaborate daily with internal teams to understand existing functionality and functionality still in development.
- You’ll serve as an external subject matter expert when speaking with prospects about the technical functionality of our products and about clinical concepts.
- You’ll help maintain and refine our demo environment, working closely with Product Development and Technical Operations to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Your typical day will include check-ins with sales rep to understand their demo needs and collect pre-meeting data for upcoming demonstrations, demonstrating our products to prospects and upsell clients over web conferencing and/or in person, working to update and maintain our demo environment, and connecting with internal team members to stay up to date on product developments.
- You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Sales within the Sales Enablement department of the Sales division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 7+ years professional experience in technical roles within a healthcare-focused SaaS/enterprise software company and your excellent client-facing communication skills to:
- Craft tailored presentations and demo experiences to appeal to diverse audiences of prospects and customers
- Think strategically about facilitating sales process and prospect meetings
- Communicate effectively and passionately to prospects in various position levels about the functionality of Kyruus’ products
- Clearly articulate complex product functionality and value proposition.
- You’ll use your understanding of Google My Business, SEO, and marketing campaigns to:
- Build comprehensive demonstration scripts tailored to various audiences within our health system clients’ organizations.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You travel ~50% of the time to prospect sites along with sales reps.
- You anticipate prospect questions regarding product functionality and answer honestly and directly.
- You track metrics related to sales pipeline and the results of deals for clients to which you demonstrated.