Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
Are you passionate about sales effectiveness and improvement? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you thrive on training, process, methodology, content, and technology that improve seller’s performance?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, Dynatrace, a global leader in Software Intelligence, wants you to be part of their dynamic Sales Enablement team.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for establishing, evolving and facilitating programs for sellers. The Sales Enablement Manager will be instrumental in new seller workshops (live and virtual), onboarding on-demand programs, and other on-going enablement events and programs. This role will provide a superior level of service and support to drive improved performance of Account Executives, Partner Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and Dynatrace sales management as they complete their on-boarding enablement and continuous development at Dynatrace.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
50%: Classroom & Virtual Session Facilitation
- Leading the facilitation of workshops and coaching sessions for new sellers, veteran sellers and sales management. Improving the effectiveness of the global sales team.
- Manage the regular cycle of new seller onboarding activities (pre-class clinics, new seller bootcamp, after class redux sessions, “advanced” bootcamps)
- Develop SME status in areas such as sales plays, solution value proposition, competitive strategy and sales methodology. Build personal experience of Dynatrace sales best practices and sales success approach.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual sessions combining your expertise in enterprise technology sales and the Dynatrace solution value.
- Optimize the balance of breakouts, role-plays and exercises to maximize training program effectiveness.
- Proctor/ coach training sessions and lead certification assessments as part of the new hire curriculum
25%: Develop and refine enablement programs
- Work with enablement management, sales leaders, and other stakeholders to ensure that the sales team are best prepared to execute corporate strategy and capture market opportunity.
- Optimize the blend of on-demand and ILT to maximize effectiveness for sellers and sales management. Develop materials for reinforcement and approach to maximize long-term effectiveness delivery methods and practices are innovative and effective
- Ensure topics, messaging, and exercises are aligned with product and the company’s priorities and strategic direction
15%: Seller assessment, analysis and recommendations
- Assess seller performance, success potential and risk elements.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to sales management
- Maintain ongoing relationships with bootcamp attendees, sales management & maintain a peer network with bootcamp graduates
- Evaluate and report attendee bootcamp/ on-boarding performance and areas for improvement
- As needed work with sellers 1:1 to remediate and improve areas of concern/ development
10%: Identify, initiate sales effectiveness projects
- Seek opportunities to improve and scale sales effectiveness and efficiency. Establish, drive sales enablement projects and own the results.
- Participate in large scale corporate events as assigned – e.g. SKO, sales roadshows.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in an Enablement, Sales or Sales Operations role
- Passion for identifying sales execution issues and driving sales effectiveness improvement in the field.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a sales team, ideally in a high growth environment as market leader.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and align (interlock) operational execution with strategic objectives.
- Proficient in sales processes, methodologies, and skills.
- Strong program manager - a great project leader, communicator, and collaborator.
- Comfortable and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Ability to establish credibility with enterprise technology sales leadership & sellers
- Enjoyment in working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.