Sales Enablement Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs an experienced Sales Enablement Manager who is passionate about technology and helping sales teams be as productive and successful as possible. You will understand business-to-business (B2B) selling processes and how to best enable and motivate direct and indirect sales teams with training and sales tools. Join us as our Sales Enablement Manager and help us grow.
***Please note: this is not a remote role.***
- Develop the Sales Enablement function at Formlabs by partnering with our marketing and sales teams to assess needs of the sales team and develop resources
- Partner with our sales onboarding coordinator to create training materials for our sales team members
- Identify issues, needs and topics from the sales team and partner with marketing to create and provide content and resources to better enable sales team members
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure new messaging and materials are effectively communicated to and internalized by direct and indirect sales teams. Promote and demo Formlabs products to direct and channel sales teams.
- Experience in product marketing or sales at a B2B hardware or software company
- Proven success working with sales and marketing teams to create effective value propositions and competitive differentiation
- Proven ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment
- Ability to present new materials to various teams in an engaging way
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop trusting relationships with diverse teams and geographies
- Hardware industry or startup experience
- Content writing experience
- Experience in the 3D Printing space
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.