What you’ll be doing…..
- Partnering with Sales Managers across all regions in EMEA to identify knowledge and performance gaps across teams.
- Delivering group training, facilitating workshops and providing 1:1 coaching
- Designing learning programs to drive skill development with tenured and new employees.
- Developing, executing and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our enterprise sales strategies.
- Working closely with our Global Enablement team to input into globally-led initiatives, to ensure their successful execution in the EMEA region.
- Empowering front-line managers with coaching and best practices to strengthen their teams
- Coordinating and facilitating training run by others (external vendors, internal colleagues).
- Driving measurement of the effectiveness of our programs. This will include measuring individual participation in training programs as well as proficiency of skills obtained through the training.
Who you are…..
- Experienced and credible. You will be working with our most experienced sellers and leaders, and therefore need to have a strong understanding of the enterprise sales cycle. Experience and success in a Sales Enablement/Learning & Development role is required (experience in L&D methods and techniques which focus on how people learn and delivering workshops which drive a person’s behavior) & ideally you will have sales experience in an Enterprise level sales/sales leadership role.
- A strong communicator and presenter. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. You love designing and delivering learning programs and interacting with sales teams and sales leaders.
- Exceptionally organized. You have strong coordination, planning and project/program management skills.
- Energetic and creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and like to come up with new and interesting ways of doing things.
- A team player. Working effectively across internal functional teams.
- Accountable. Demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish, taking responsibility for the success or failure of projects.
- A go-getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
What Dynatrace offers you….
- A hyper growth organization where you are part of the innovation not just the execution. Fast paced and fun, our culture is guided by these core values:
- Teamwork - We strive to be helpful, respectful, and candid with all of our teammates. We focus on finding solutions that support not only our individual work, but for the team around us.
- Innovation - A radically different product requires a radically different mindset. So, we constantly challenge the status quo and our own assumptions to find new horizons and disrupt the competition.
- Walk the talk - We deliver what we promise to our peers and to the market – creating solutions that simply work; that are easy, robust, and valuable.
- Customer-first - We try to understand the why before we try to find the way. We listen, collaborate, and attempt to resolve any issues that our clients may have, and strive to WOW them with our expertise and compassionate approach.
- Integrity - We respect and value differences. We’re kind and professional to all, but don’t hesitate to challenge opinions and ideas. Above all, we’re honest with ourselves, our team, and our customers.