Sales Enablement Manager at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. Thanks to one of the largest fundraising rounds ever made by a french start-up, Mirakl recently became one of the most promising unicorns and plans to hire over 1,000 talented individuals over the next 3 years. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for working with teams across the organization to design, develop and deliver enablement tools and programs that enhance the performance of Mirakl’s sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of sales processes and systems, instructional design, sales communications and project management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage the design, development and delivery of enablement programs, content, communications and tools in line with the strategy provided by the Director.
- Develop and implement training programs and curriculum for the sales organization that increase salesforce productivity and performance.
- Collaborate across departments and levels within the organization to complete enablement projects on schedule.
- Clearly communicate progress on enablement projects to key stakeholders and set clear expectations for the anticipated use and impact of deliverables.
- Deliver a blended learning model that includes instructor led (classroom), event based, live web and self-paced training.
- Coach internal resources on how to deliver courses and roll out resources you have developed.
- Incorporate training paths and content into online learning and content management platforms
- Provide insights to the global sales enablement team and sales leadership on the use and performance of enablement resources, as well as any feedback you’ve received from the field teams.
- Propose new projects in line with the strategy provided by the Director and needs you’ve uncovered in your interactions with sales.
- Design and deliver assessment & certification programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 3 years + experience designing, developing and delivering enablement or training programs and content
- Knowledge of quota carrying roles and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver key project milestones on schedule
- Engaging presenter with strong interpersonal skills capable of facilitating in-person, online and self-paced training
- Passion for learning, asking questions and exploring new ideas
- Proficiency in relevant technology—including but not limited to Sales Asset Management (Highspot), Learning Management Platforms (Docebo), Salesforce