Sales Enablement Associate at Immersive Labs
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 130 employees and have launched in the US.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 150 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and Airbnb, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Due to our rapid growth we are seeking a Sales Enablement Associate to partner with our go-to-market teams to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our GTM processes. As part of this team, you will spend the majority of your time supporting our sales and customer success organization by creating, documenting and enabling the various programs that improve both individual and team performance. You will have a significant focus on standardizing how our GTM teams operate, while defining and managing the success criteria in order to drive accountability, engagement and program success.
Your main responsibilities:
- Own and deliver the implementation of enablement programs across the GTM organization to optimize individual and team performance and effectiveness
- Partner with US & EMEA Sales Leadership to standardize new hire onboarding process, while also creating programs and platforms for continued training and education
- Partner with marketing and customer success to streamline the communication process and ensure sales teams have the correct messaging and content through the full sales funnel
- Maintain and enhance reporting systems for the sales team and leadership to drive accountability, engagement and measure program success
- Build and manage GTM Playbooks to ensure we have standardized and documented end-to-end processes
- Manage the day-to-day administration of sales enablement software, while creating comprehensive courses, ad-hoc updates/trainings (e.g. product updates), sales playbooks and innovative coaching programs
- Develop a governance process for sales enablement content
- Consistently research selling and sales enablement trends and best practices.
To be successful:
- Prior sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Clear understanding of sales processes and the challenges reps face
- Proficient with Salesforce, e-learning platforms, and other sales tools
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive in a scale up environment
- Strong organization and time management skills with a keen attention to detail required
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K and mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/company/careers
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!