Tamr, Inc., connects and enriches the vast reserves of underutilized internal and external data, so enterprises can use all their data for analytics and downstream applications. Tamr’s data-unification platform combines machine learning algorithms with collective human insight to identify sources, understand relationships and curate the massive variety of silo-ed data. The Tamr platform is deployed in production at information services providers, pharmaceutical firms, manufacturers and other customers. Based in Cambridge, Mass., Tamr was founded in 2013 by database industry veterans Andy Palmer, Mike Stonebraker and Ihab Ilyas with George Beskales, Daniel Bruckner and Alex Pagan. Tamr was named in Boston Globe's Top 10 Places to work in 2015.
We are seeking an experienced leader that will grow and scale our high-performing SDR team. We’re looking for a driven individual that has successfully built and managed SDR teams in B2B tech startups, preferably with an enterprise sales background.
The team lead will align SDR goals and activities with our Go-To-Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets. This role works closely with the sales and growth (marketing) teams to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Manage a team of sales development professionals in Cambridge MA and London, UK.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Recruit and develop top talent for the sales development team
- Develop clear expectations, set and track KPIs and instill accountability for team members across all aspects of their performance
- Develop processes and best practices with the growth (marketing) team for handling and processing inbound leads as well as outbound campaigns driven off of events, webinars and other campaigns.
- Work closely with sales and marketing ops to ensure proper SFDC capturing and reporting
- Work with field sales reps to develop and deploy prospecting strategy and ensure an efficient lead transition
- Generate dashboards and pipeline reporting to present to management
- Successfully built high-performing SDR teams in a tech startup, preferably selling to the enterprise
- Strong collaboration with marketing and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience cold calling preferred
- A data-driven approach to sales
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach.io
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of inside sales / SDR / BDR experience, 3+ years in a manager role preferred
This position is located in Cambridge, MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description