Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Toyota, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative that can work closely with the demand generation team to turn marketing qualified leads into meetings and new opportunities. This role will be critical to pipeline growth, requires core business development capabilities, and includes a path to outside sales, demand generation or other opportunities of interest at Tamr.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Primary focus on booking first meetings via marketing lead generation activity follow-up (webinars, events, web, etc)
- Lead first Discovery calls with key prospects in conjunction with Field Sales
- Collaboratively work with Marketing to surface key insight that will optimize campaign effectiveness
- Complete, accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Previous experience with inbound/outbound lead generation, business development, customer service, marketing, sales or related
- High-energy, driven attitude
- Comfortable and flexible in an evolving, growing startup work environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and work with high activity levels
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Comfortable and flexible in an evolving, growing start-up work environment
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience working in a technology-based organization
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a cadencing tool, such as Outreach.io
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa. Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description