Tomorrow.io’s Sales Team makes it possible for weather-sensitive industries in the supply chain, energy, on-demand and delivery, aviation, auto, insurance, and other forward-thinking businesses, to operate faster than the speed of weather.
At Tomorrow.io we believe that when it comes to climate change, we’re already in the era of consequences, and industry must adapt accordingly to address the massive increase in extreme weather events and their unfortunate aftermath. We’ve made it our mission to provide game-changing weather intelligence and climate resiliency solutions to help the world’s leading brands, such as Ford, Delta Airlines, and the NFL, better manage their risk and improve operational decision making when it comes to extreme weather.
As we look to fuel our sales funnel and grow our enterprise customer base, we’re looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our global team. Sitting at the critical intersection of both the marketing and sales teams, the SDR team serves as the main engine driving our Account-Based Marketing strategy and collaborates across the business to run compelling outreach campaigns to educate and qualify leads and create sales-ready opportunities. If you’re just as passionate about solving the climate crisis as we are, we want to work with you!
- Become an expert in Tomorrow.io’s weather intelligence and climate resiliency solutions and the value they provide for the world’s leading enterprises
- Craft compelling outreach campaigns across a variety of channels, including email, telephone, social media, and direct mail
- Conduct systematic A/B tests to determine best strategies for messaging, calls-to-action, outreach cadence, etc.
- Strategize with members of the sales team around how to successfully target and break into accounts
- Provide a regular stream of feedback “from the frontlines” to inform the marketing team on the success of messaging and campaign themes
- Perform daily prospecting research and activity to achieve weekly and monthly booked meeting quota.
- Schedule qualified discovery and demonstration calls that lead to qualified pipeline
- Ability to get comfortable being uncomfortable, working in a fast paced environment
- Discipline in your daily routine
- 0-2 years serving in a customer service or other customer-facing role
- Self-starter, operating with strong work ethic, win or lose, day after day
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity and prospecting tools
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organization and customer
- Goal-oriented and capable of driving hard at personal objectives while fitting within a team dynamic
- Intellectually curious; someone who goes and finds the answers and doesn’t wait for them
- Passionate about working for a mission-driven company addressing climate change
So if playing a crucial role at the intersection between marketing and sales, executing against Account-Based Marketing campaigns in order to educate companies around our climate resiliency solutions and help expand the business sounds exciting-This is the place for you!
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help take our sales and marketing efforts to the next level…
and make sure we are building the biggest weather platform in the world.