Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?Sales Commissions Analyst
As a Sales Commissions Analyst, you will be part of the Revenue Operations organization. You will be focused on commission administration, analysis, commission process efficiency, and more. You will support the continued evolution of our sales go-to-market strategy. Success in this role requires an analytical approach, intellectual curiosity, self-direction, and diligent work ethic. The ideal candidate will have experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing software company, and has experience with reporting aggregation from multiple data sources.What You'll Do:
- Conduct monthly commission cycles for multiple plans and different roles globally
- Run quarterly commission analysis actual vs budget
- Execute attainment analysis across teams for management
- Responsible for commission plan issuance
- Involved in the planning of compensation policy
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale commissions
- Be a trusted liaison with sales teams, FP&A, and other functional teams to represent commissions in all interactions
- Proactively anticipate new processes/systems trends within commissions that can drive productivity and build new ways to measure the business
- Lead dependencies and timeline across multiple projects to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Assist on exploration and migration from excel to a commission tool
- Position focused but not limited to International sales teams
- 2-4 proven experience in sales commissions and operations, and project management
- Proven SFDC experience and sophisticated Excel skills be essential (macros, VBA scripts, pivot tables)
- Experience in SaaS/MRR business model is preferred
- Relentlessly passionate about incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture
- A transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- High energy phenomenal teammate and creative problem solver, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes built
- Passionate about developing a career in a growing technology companyskillset
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.