At SOPHiA GENETICS, our mission is to bring data analytics solutions to market and support healthcare professionals by maximizing the power of Data-Driven Medicine.
A true go-getter, you relish the opportunity to grow without limits.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory. You will travel frequently across the US and to our US Headquarters in Boston as well as to Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem navigating diverse teams within leading healthcare organizations in order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. You’re the type of person who can talk to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as well. Our team of technical specialists from all over the world will leverage our network within the clinical research field to help make sure you can achieve even the most ambitious goals.
Our focus is on building lasting partnerships. If you’re the type of person who anticipates the customer’s needs and takes pride in helping them provide better solutions to patients, this could be the role for you.
Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable healthcare.
- Align the sales process to the customer’s buying process from prospecton to close.
- Organize and prioritize prospects based on customer needs to go beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic partner.
- Communicate with clarity, purpose and emotion to build a genuine connection with prospects and customers.
- Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything they need.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar sales position
- A Bachelor degree in Sciences is a must, a Master or PhD will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably within the clinical, clinical research, biotechnology, or medical technology markets
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Location: Home Office (Utah or Arizona).
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent, Full-Time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.