Revenue Operations Associate (Salesforce Administrator) at Immersive Labs
Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have just launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced series B funding of $40 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
Immersive Labs is seeking a highly motivated and talented Revenue Operations Associate to partner with our go-to-market teams to improve the effectiveness of our strategy. As part of this team you will spend the majority of your time supporting our sales & customer success organization by managing the systems and creating, refining, documenting and enabling the processes they use. You will have significant focus on better operationalizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) to support and grow the business along with responsibility for the wider sales/customer success tech stack.
This role is ideal if you have an interest in systems and process and want to gain exposure to revenue operations in a SaaS scale-up business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Partnering with Sales leadership on forecasting and KPI reporting versus goals, helping identify key strategic insights to improve the business.
- Daily, weekly, monthly sales reporting for all key business areas, down to the individual level. Tracking the average sale price, sales cycle, and conversion rates are by sales rep, channel, and source to monitor trends.
- Act as a key contributor for delivering effective and efficient operational systems and processes for Immersive’s go-to-market teams.
- Manage and serve as primary SFDC administrator for an environment with 50+ users assisting in training new users and develop the SFDC skillet across the revenue team.
- Optimize SFDC as well as other tools used by the GTM team collaborating with internal teams to develop SFDC operational structure and processes.
- Communicate cross-functionally to gather requirements and own the execution of SFDC focused projects including with marketing to ensure alignment on campaigns, SLA adherence and provide feedback on results from specific campaigns/cadences.
To be successful:
- 3+ years of experience working with SFDC in an operations or strategy role (experience with Salesloft, Marketo & Gainsight is a plus)
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive in a scale-up environment
- Strong organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning preferred
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K & mindfulness groups.
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks (during lunch), free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!