Regional Partner Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the leading provider of cloud-based, digital experience management solutions. With Acquia, thousands of customers globally, including NBC Sports, Pfizer, Nasdaq and are delivering digital experiences that create significant value for their businesses.
Headquartered in the US, but with a broad and growing global presence, we have been named as one of the hottest private technology companies by Forbes Magazine. Analysts agree - Acquia has been rated a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM for 4 consecutive years, and Forrester’s evaluation of Acquia's vision, cloud, partner program, pricing transparency and developer program earned the highest strategy score in their Wave for WCM.
We are passionate and relentlessly committed to customer success. Our environment is highly collaborative and inspires employees to make their biggest impact. We try to live by our Core DNA, which injects creativity, commitment, integrity, and enjoyment into everything we do. We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are building the future of digital, and we want you to be a part of it..
We’re looking for a rising star to join our high achieving partner team. You will be responsible for establishing, managing, and driving business with our Partners, covering Digital Agencies, Full-Service Agencies and Strategic Consulting Companies.
What’s needed to succeed
The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a hyper growth environment. You believe in selling both with and through Partners. You understand how to combine services and software to deliver customer solutions. You know how to build alignment and consensus between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels. You will demonstrate a clear passion and drive for results, excellent relationship skills, and a deliberate attention to detail.
- Drive partner sourced and influenced revenue to achieve and exceed target.
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with “partner” executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Develop partner-led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partner’s usage of Acquia solutions.
- Create and execute on business plans and sales and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner base profitability.
- Provide executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support.
- Develop strong and capable partners to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Help partners build sales and delivery capacity.
- Support certification, specialization and capacity planning.
- Ensure effective use of cross-functional resources and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute plan and achieve results.
- Actively identify, drive and own partner led pipeline and conduct regular opportunity reviews with partners and Acquia sales teams.
- Measure and manager partners’ success against metrics to maximise Win-Win results and strategic partner investments.
- Leverage the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community.
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
Qualifications / Experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- Experience in Partner and Channel roles.
- Experience in building and managing multiple partner relationships with digital agencies, and both large & small system integrators.
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- 5-10 years of experience
- 10% travel required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.