Regional Account Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Regional Account Manager, you will...
- Exceed quarterly renewal goals
- Maintain solid relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services
- Be the customer’s advocate within Acquia crafting a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription and account growth
- Guide customers through onboarding of products and services
- Have control of account direction and strategy
- Build relationships with strategic leadership level customer contacts
- Identify new opportunities and work with Sales reps to drive them to a close
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Strong collaboration with internal teams
- Engage in the day-to-day Account Management of accounts
- Be able to mitigate customer escalations and risks with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Build strong cross-departmental relationships with other partners in the organization by working directly with Acquia Sales, Technical Support, Operations and Finance
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have…
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Renewal forecasting & analytical skills
- Detailed oriented, organized, and strive for customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who can set and handle priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Minimum of three years working in a sales / account management role for a technology company
- Consistent track record of sustaining & growing sophisticated relationships including closing the renewal and assisting with up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Prior experience procuring contracts within different sales verticals
- Has owned & exceeded a renewals quota for at least one year
- MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.