Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
- Be able to handle a portfolio of Partners that have their own flavors and offerings.
- Ensure Partners are equipped to be successful with Cybereason via proactive and strategic engagements.
- Be the Voice of the Partner, advocating for them across different organizations internally.
- Become the trusted advisor for Partners by having an in-depth understanding of their Security set-up and their business operations.
- Ability to pull in the right Channel resources to optimize the Partner's experience with Cybereason.
- Ability to use metrics to prove out success.
- Work alongside Channel Sales to understand the incoming revenue.
- Be ready to roll-up your sleeves, take on multiple hats as needed and propose changes to continuously improve Partner Success.
- 3+ years in Partner or Customer Success.
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience with complex partner or customer situations, and propose creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships, particularly with field organizations and Partners.
- Not afraid of pioneering new processes.
- Comfortable working across all teams and being vocal on behalf of Partners.
- Flourish in an environment that changes quickly and comfortable even when it is not clear what needs to happen next.
- Project Management skills.
- Background in Cybersecurity a plus.