Partner Sales Manager - Boston at Datadog
Datadog is an enterprise SaaS company featured in Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our Channels & Alliances Team’s charter is building and activating a strategic, differentiated and high-impact partner ecosystem for our best-of-breed multi-cloud monitoring product, one partner at a time.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Leader to ignite partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success and nurture ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including Cloud MSPs, Cloud SIs, VARs and Public Cloud Services Providers. Our ultimate goal is building channels and alliances that drive new customer adoption and revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join a high-growth cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's growth.
- Identify and recruit new strategic CSP/MSP and SI partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, planning and joint selling activities
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host regular business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s regional enterprise and commercial sales organizations
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- 5+ years of partner-facing, quota-carrying experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel 10-15% of the time
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
- Experience with partnerships supporting Containers and/or DevOps, particularly in a cloud environment
- Technical background/education
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.