As the first point of contact in the sales cycle, you are on the front-lines. We consider the oBDR role essential to the success of our business as your contribution to the sales and marketing feedback loop significantly influences our go-to-market strategy. We pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Identify high potential companies who can benefit from Klaviyo’s solution
- Partner closely with experienced SMB and Mid-Market Account Executives to come up with and execute on effective prospecting strategies to generate opportunities
- Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple channels, industries and personas
- Contribute learnings and best practices to the Outbound process and team members to support the success of your peers
- Reflect Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
Who You Are:
- Have 1+ years of work experience, preferably in an inbound or outbound BDR role at another marketing technology company
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.