North America Sales Enablement Director at Dynatrace
Your future role in the team
- Lead, design, deliver, maintain, and motivate a high performing NORAM Sales Enablement team, hiring a team of Sales Enablers.
- Deliver seller experience focused on how the seller wants and needs to consumer enablement & content through the use of systems, tools, live face to face, virtual and on demand engagement.
- Execute to the NORAM sales organisation priorities and the Global Enablement plan to support NORAM Sales growth to include the following training: sales skills, value selling, launch & technology updates, tools & systems, and overall seller experience.
- Introduce continuous 180 cross functional end to end onboarding to accelerate the time to productivity & contribution in collaboration with HR, Sales Ops and Marketing.
- Devise strategy, planning, and role-based execution & delivery in geo, aligned with NORAM cross functional initiatives & teams to optimize the business through enabling sellers.
- Have a strong voice in the Global Enablement leadership team planning, execution and best practice adoption representing NORAM sales.
- Introduce/reinforce value based selling methodology to drive consistency in seller approach to customer/stakeholder/partner conversations through the power of storytelling.
- Partner with Sales Ops on the why, what and how of strategic customer acquisition and deal modeling as well as land and expand as part of the core selling process
- Collaborate with HR and Sales Ops on team and individual intrinsic motivation and productivity, supporting managers and understanding PQC enablement progress, readiness and engagement
What we expect of you
- Proven success in leading a Sales Enablement Team
- Experience in designing and introducing a new functional team
- Track record of strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication in a matrixed organizational environment
- Able to drive, deliver and support change when introducing new programs: skills, systems, tools, process
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy, planning and execute to support both internal and partner sellers
- Virtual team engagement, motivation and orchestration through to successful execution
- Background in either enterprise software sales, sales aligned roles or sales enablement