Master Solutions Engineer at Acquia
Acquia is seeking a Master Solutions Architect to join our US team – someone to evangelize Acquia to our potential customers; to work with our customers to develop strong technical solutions to their business needs, and to prepare accurate estimates for consulting services and infrastructure to bring that proposed solution to life.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Pre Sales in SaaS software ideally in web development / content management and / or e-commerce and Drupal. You should be confident illustrating your ideas in written, verbal and visual forms.
Acquia's Solutions Architects interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries, and with all levels of government. Solutions Architects communicate how Drupal and Acquia can help them succeed. You'll research, scope, estimate and present Drupal solutions for enterprise-grade web sites and applications. You'll also act as a key conduit between our business development team and our engineers and consultants, both helping sales staff to better position Drupal and Acquia’s services, as well as bringing feedback from customers back into the development of new products and processes.
- Experience leading pre-sales engagements and supporting Senior Sales colleagues in achieving and exceeding territory revenue plans
- Strong Drupal knowledge
- Experience running discovery workshops with customers and understanding challenges and business needs
- Developed customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience advising senior leadership on competitive strategy
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
- Passion for open source and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Experience in relevant WCM or Marketing technologies is strongly preferred
- A keen interest in Drupal and relevant WCM application architecture
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender
(including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law.