Manager, Sales Systems
Datadog's Sales Operations team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
Datadog is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce expert, who will be in charge of a rapidly growing systems environment and part of a very dynamic operations team. This individual will be responsible for leading major system implementations, requirement analysis, functional design and configuration of cloud solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This role will be supporting users across multiple departments and geographies.
- Own the overall design of the technical applications by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Create and regularly assess the technical roadmap that will include scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Prioritize the needs for business process automation that will increase the efficiency of users across the board
- Act as project manager on new system deployments or major system changes.
- Analyze/identify areas of risk and develop plans to minimize
- Work closely with various teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders within a fast growing environment to ensure core systems are built to deliver key insights
- Breakout technical projects into actionable tasks and communicate progress with the team and other stakeholders
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Evaluate data quality issues and manage projects that target these issues
- Ensure consistency across processes and systems that are being followed by the entire business through training, lunch and learn sessions, etc
- Write design documentation and training materials supporting business needs
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, well-organized & informative presentations)
- Mentor other members of the team to maximize the team’s overall productivity and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of Salesforce.com Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts and data migration projects
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data
- Ability to mentor and coach other Salesforce admins
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification and Advanced Administrator Certification
- 1-3 years of Marketing Automation System experience
- Experience using a SaaS based Billing System
- Experience with a CPQ system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Previous management experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.