We are seeking a transformational leader to manage our high-growth Sales Development Rep team in North America. SDRs are the lifeblood of our account pipeline, and we seek a leader who can bring out the best of our world-class team through creation of training/development programs, building out and managing to success metrics, driving the team to exceed new logo qualified opportunity quotas and build out future sales talent pipeline. This role reports to our Senior Director of Sales Development and requires strong leadership presence and the ability to maintain strategic partnerships across the organization. Responsibilities
- Ensure every SDR is executing daily on best practice “cookbook” and process to achieve results.
- Achieve and exceed monthly SDR new logo qualified opportunity goals.
- Inspire and lead the SDR team to maximize their potential and professional growth.
- Build close cross-functional relationships with Sales leadership to ensure SDR Sales alignment.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future career path and promotion opportunities.
- Implement an SDR training/enablement curriculum ensuring new hires are onboarded successfully and training needs are fulfilled for the existing team members.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Read Full Job Description