Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Major Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a large account, multi-LOB development strategy for a named set of Acquia’s largest customers with a goal of growing Acquia’s digital experience platform subscription business (Experience Factory and Marketing Hub)
- Lead a cross-functional team of Acquia colleagues and partners to deliver outcome-oriented digital experience solutions that drive full subscription renewal attainment and incremental subscription and services revenue
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with a goal of improving NPS
You’ll enjoy this role if you have…
- PROACTIVE, DISCIPLINED and PERSISTENT personal style with an innate sense of urgency
- Strong intellect with an educated approach to delivering a deliberate point of view regarding cloud, open source and digital technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate across the client organization, from hands-on technical resources to C-level executives
- Strong technical acumen with proven ability to present and sell complex software products (infrastructure and applications) in a Voice of the Customer context, explicitly linking IT and business outcome value
- Process-oriented approach to identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing enterprise-level software subscription agreements in complex, multi-constituent enterprise environments
What you’ll need to be successful...
- BS/BA required
- 8+ years enterprise software/subscription sales experience – CMS and digital experience platform knowledge a strong plus
- Successful track record of working remotely as a member of a distributed sales team
- Transparent and accountable operating style (Salesforce proficiency required)
- Dedication to the art and science of selling, preferably with Strategic Selling and/or Challenger sales method experience
- History of consistently exceeding sales quota and business objectives
- Proven ability to retain and capture new, full life-cycle enterprise business and build brand equity via successful whitespace mapping and sales play execution
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and desire to travel as necessary in support of individual sales activities and team success
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.