Key Account Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As the Key Account Manager, you will...
- Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
- Be the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription
- Engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Have a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction
- Are able to manage multiple priorities
- Are able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Have strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Are able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight from sales or senior management
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Minimum of 5 years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.