International Sales Operations Analyst
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
As the International Sales Operations Analyst, you are a liaison between our Dublin based International Sales & Sales Ops teams and resources in our Cambridge headquarters. This is an opportunity to spearhead sales process improvements for our growing and emerging markets overseas. If you have experience facilitating Salesforce and sale process changes for multi-national teams, we’d love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Bring requirements and structure to loosely defined technical and process changes
- Assess and uncover gaps in process/areas of improvement, analyze the source of the issue, create a plan to resolve the underlying issues/concerns, and execute solution
- Support annual territory planning and SFDC configuration including ongoing CG customer hierarchy maintenance
- Support integration of new products and markets in SFDC
- Partner with Dublin based Sales Ops and sales leadership to drive process improvements by working cross-functionally with Enterprise Applications, Engineering, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Product resources based in Dublin and Cambridge
- Manage dependencies and timeline across multiple project to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Partner with stakeholders in our Dublin and Cambridge offices on change management and adoption of improved processes
- Build process documentation and training material
- Quarterly travel to the Dublin office expected
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years experience in a sales strategy and process, Salesforce.com administration, and technical project management
- Able to translate stakeholder needs to process improvements
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- High energy team player and creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created
- Passionate about developing a career in a growing technology company
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.