Healthcare Professional Services Director at InterSystems
The Professional Services Director (PSD) will build and lead the US Professional Services team. In addition to the people aspect (e.g. recruiting, etc.), he or she will be responsible for partner management, overall process, and establishing productive relationships and defined handoffs with the commercial teams, the product team, and the service team. The PSD will be responsible for overall financials for the assigned customers as well as the intake of customers to the team and associated resource planning. He or she will ensure appropriate project/program governance and facilitate stakeholder management on customer and ISC side through steering committee operating mechanisms. The PSD will be the escalation point for customer, ISC and implementation partners for all implementation and operations activity. The PSD will ensure implementation partner work alignment and be responsible for implementation SOWs as well as the implementation team participation in the sales led pre-contract process. Additionally the PSD will oversee the ongoing customer operations post-implementation for our HealthShare Managed Solutions customers. Lastly the PSD will work closely with the product development team to drive changes to the product that will reduce the cost of HealthShare implementations and operations in the future.
- Lead all project teams and lead clients through successful implementation on budget and on time.
- Create clear client engagement and delivery processes, structures, and best practices.
- Build and operate relationships with key implementation delivery partners.
- Recruit and maintain a high-quality team of implementation professionals – project managers and technical leaders.
- Development staff knowledge and capability.
- Ensure the organization works smoothly with sales, product development, and service.
- Share best practices with international implementation teams.
- Ensure our customers achieve market recognition for their delivery of healthcare enabled by their successful deployment of HealthShare.
- Represent Implementation in sales engagements so that prospective customers develop confidence in our ability to make them successful.
- Support the sales leaders on pre-sales activities in terms of customer solution, time line, budget, cost, etc.
- Be the ambassador to the customers for whom he/she is implementing solutions and the escalation point between the customer and InterSystems Corporation.
- Oversee and manage multiple projects at the same time, provide leadership and guidance to the project team. Use influential and persuasive skills to mobilize internal and external resource to achieve the necessary results.
- Oversee the ongoing customer operations post-implementation for our HealthShare Managed Solutions customers
- Work closely with the product development team to drive changes to the product that will reduce the cost of HealthShare implementations and operations in the future.
- Lower the effort associated with HealthShare implementations and operations through tools development, process improvement, employee skillset improvement, and partner strategies.
- This role requires a commitment to up to 50% travel
- Extensive experience (10 years+), and a successful track record of delivering services and overseeing implementation projects.
- Reputation for excellence in delivery of complex projects on a large scale (thousands of users)
- Good understanding of Information technology solutions.
- Leadership. The ability to identify, attract and motivate a first class professional team, well integrated within InterSystems global organization.
- Customer Relationship Management. The ability to think creatively and manage customer relationships in delivering top quality services and solutions. This should include successful interaction with top executives of major organizations, and must be recognized for his or her abilities in understanding business needs, their problems, propose valuable solutions and communicate them objectively and effectively.
- Result orientation. Demonstrate a track record of consistently delivering high quality services within target budget. Evidences of this competency are shown by establishing and achieving goals that push the team to the required levels in quality, timing and budgets, identifying alternatives that compensate for possible adverse situations.
- Project Management and Technical expertise. The ability to manage multi projects simultaneously, using effective project management tools. Must also understand the technology involved in delivering solutions.
- The ability to understand the needs for a successful health care/ hospital operation.
- Ability to partners effectively with others – both individually and establishing fruitful partnership relationships with 3rd party companies.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.