Our Global Sales Operations team is seeking an experienced Sales Territory & Coverage Program Lead to help drive our global territory coverage and client segmentation strategy and programs. If you are experienced with go to market strategies and client segmentation strategies, know Salesforce and are savvy with Company account data sources and analytics, this role is a great opportunity for you!
This role is a key member of the Global Sales Operations team responsible for Sales Incentives and Territory Coverage, reporting to the Director of Sales Incentives & Coverage. The successful candidate will establish themselves as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on territory strategy and global programs.
- Key role to drive client segmentation and coverage program and management system that supports optimal territory assignments.
- Champion process and methodologies related to quota and territory coverage ensuring they are continuously followed
- Contribute to driving the go to market and organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy to maximize sales productivity
- Collaborate with sales leadership and sales operations leadership to build frameworks for identifying the best possible accounts for optimizing sales territories and to ensure best practices with CRM data and analytics
- Partner with geography stakeholders within the organization to improve data integrity with the CRM
- Work with external vendors to ensure we’re getting the best tooling to identify potential customers.
- Leverage internal and external tools and data sources to clean up, de-duplicate, and enrich account data to identify whitespace and high-propensity accounts.
- Ensures master data is accurate through proactive audits and takes action to resolve any issues. Resolves and/or facilitates resolution with IT and other key players. Identifies root cause to prevent re-occurrence.
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success to support business initiatives
- Independently mange your progress toward agreed upon milestones and deliverables with a high degree of accountability
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for leadership and executive teams
- 7+ years of relevant Sales Operations or related experience in Software or High Tech organizations, with 3+ years focused on territory development and quota setting
- High level of comfort using Excel to synthesize large quantities of data into concise, consumable, actionable insights
- Demonstrated written and verbal presentation skills to present insights and compelling recommendations to a diverse and often senior audience. Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead large projects, meet deadlines, and facilitate collaboration across multiple stakeholders
- High level of comfort building reports and dashboards within Salesforce.com (or related CRM)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends, issues and future growth potential
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal sales, marketing and finance teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take a set of data and turn it into a story
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in facing changes
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.