Dynatrace is the world leader in providing Application Performance Monitoring software. Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We’re redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today’s digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Our growing Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team has formed out of a high demand in our Enterprise clients needing leadership to deploy the Dynatrace platform at extreme scale. Many of our engagements require highly experienced Enterprise Solutions Architect consultants to assess, design and provide guided implementation assistance. The engagements we lead often help our customers navigate use cases through their own highly complex hybrid environments. Our current ESA team has developed best practices and highly effective ways to achieve success. Many of the enterprises we encounter are on a journey, transforming the way they monitor at scale and not only in production but throughout their entire application lifecycles. Our capabilities offer tool rationalization, ITSM integrations, DevOps techniques all in highly dynamic environments that span both Cloud and On-Premise infrastructure.
As a team member we find it exciting to be exposed to a vast number of technologies, teams and techniques throughout some of the top organizations in the world. This opportunity is one of a kind and will often exercise every skill set in an Enterprise Solutions Architects arsenal. Our ESA team members find this job incredibly engaging, very demanding at times but extremely rewarding.
Our team members have a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best in the market.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is a combination of an infrastructure, automation expert, coder, trusted advisor and cloud services authority who will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of our monitoring solutions executed through a well-defined, repeatable services engagement model. Our ESA team members perform most of their responsibilities remotely at a home office and will have moderate to minimal travel from time to time.
- Prior Work or Consulting in large Enterprise/Corporate environments a must
- Prior Experience using Dynatrace or managing APM solutions a major plus
- Solid understanding of a variety of Cloud technologies and offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud with at least expertise and/or certification in one while having an aptitude and appetite to learn others quickly.
- Solid understanding of network topologies, routing, network security, security protocols, routing, load balancers and capacity planning
- Solid understanding of a Container based solutions using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and similar products.
- Outstanding communicator and writing skills a must with the ability to consult and lead multi-day meetings to assess technologies and processes.
- Solid understanding of Application and/or Infrastructure Monitoring & Observability
- Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications is a plus
- Solid understanding of solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, TFS and similar products.
- Solid understanding of PaaS concepts and implementations such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, BlueMix or similar offerings.
- At least 7+ years of prior development experience in at least one object-oriented language. Solid understanding of byte-code based runtimes, i.e. Java, .NET
- Solid to Expert hands on experience with SQL
- Prior hands-on experience providing troubleshooting expertise for performance and other issues.
- Prior experience in streamlining a development lifecycle with automated provisioning and testing of resources.
- Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills. Expert authoring Diagrams is desired.
- Expert analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term deliverables while working with Project Managers and Directors
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, disaster recovery designs, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Considered an expert in a combination of database and platform application services is a plus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Preference will be given to candidates that also have web applications, database, and support skills
- Bachelors Degree required or additional 7 years of relevant Information Technology experience accepted in lieu of degree
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.