Enterprise Sales, Safe Haven for TV at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love collaborating with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love solving problems for enterprise prospects? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a startup with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Lead the sale of LiveRamp Safe Haven – an enterprise solution that will require effective collaboration with Commercial Leads, Sales Engineer, Sales Analyst, Implementation Engineer, Privacy and Security teams
- Be part of a fast-paced team bringing a new product innovation to the market
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the LiveRamp Safe Haven product
Your team will:
Help level the playing field with data monopolists and deliver compelling new TV and video ad products for brands and agencies.
You are a seasoned sales professional. You have experience in Enterprise SaaS sales navigating both complex orgs and complex deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work independently with autonomy towards a clearly defined goal.
- A minimum of 7 years’ enterprise selling experience. Quota carrying.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise software into Strategic/Enterprise accounts; experience with TV and video ecosystem required
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Be super independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Bachelor’s degree
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.