Enterprise Sales Representative at Threat Stack
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion detection, continuous security monitoring, machine learning, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
We are defining the way Cloud Security is done. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. Optimized for cloud deployment, our solution allows growth-driven companies to scale confidently without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
We are looking for a high-energy Enterprise Sales Representative to play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives and business growth. We need a self-starter who excels in fast-paced startup environments and thrives on being a team player.
- Given a portfolio or Organizations with our largest user bases, build a credible funnel for Threat Stack Enterprise adoption.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Provide detailed weekly reports on progress.
- Deliver small wins while building up to larger deployments.
- Help educate customers on the value of Threat Stack throughout the evaluation and adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness within organizations
- Be a great listener, identify customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, on-boarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with Pre and Post-Sales Engineering, Customer Success Managers, and Executive leadership to build strategic adoption plans for customers in large accounts
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in an enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience selling security and/or technical products a strong plus
- Strong experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills, as demonstrated by regularly exceeding sales targets while selling right-fit customers.
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships