Enterprise Sales Manager at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Galeries Lafayette, ABB, Conforama, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling, and Conrad to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Enterprise Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Enterprise Sales Manager will be someone who has a demonstrable experience working in B2B software Sales, with ideally strong knowledge in e-commerce, and wants to participate in its ongoing revolution.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the Fortune 1000 environment. Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximizing opportunities.
Main duties will be to:
● Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
●Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
● Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand it's reach in the marketplace
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
● Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
The ideal candidate will have:
● Minimum 8+ years of sales experience, including 4+ years in the software industry (SAAS and Ecommerce is ideal) with experience in Finance/Media/Entertainment/Travel
● Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
● Used to accelerate sales cycles and especially respecting quarterly rhythm
● Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
● Fluent Italian and English