We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub's Corporate Sales team connects companies to thousands of restaurants with fast online ordering, professional delivery, and streamlined billing management. Our pitch? It makes sense to have a corporate account for office supplies...it makes sense for food, too!
We're looking for an experienced Sales Executive to successfully prospect and close new corporate accounts in the Greater LA market. You'll focus on finding mid-market and enterprise companies who realize the value in streamlining their food ordering processes - from catering to individual meals to group orders - and gaining more control over their time and budget.
This is a great opportunity for hungry sales executives with the ability and willingness to bring in new logos.
- Own the full sales cycle from strategic prospecting to closing new business
- Build relationships with VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies and provide solutions based on prospect's goals and business needs
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Accurately forecast and maintain pipeline and sales activities in CRM
- Collaborate and work with different members of the Corporate Accounts Team (Client Success Managers, Client Relations, Leadership, etc.)
- Meet & exceed sales quotas
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of full-cycle SaaS closing experience & a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business value presentation skills and comfortability presenting to all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Ability to find creative solutions to challenging problems
Our Investment in you:
- Opportunities to accelerate your growth & development through:
- Live interactive trainings, coaching sessions & workshops
- Self-paced learning platform
- Customized training & development plans
- Exposure to leaders with passion for living our values
- Opportunities to work cross functionally on new and exciting projects
- Uncapped Commission
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Vaccination Requirement: In the event the role you are applying for requires you to report to an office, you must be able to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.