The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for preserving and growing subscription renewals from the assigned named accounts, for Digital Experience Management (DEM) solutions in assigned territory by driving adoption using a customer engagement lifecycle model.
The CSM will drive subscription renewals, navigate enterprise organizations, and collaborate with the renewal to ensure on-time renewals.
Develop and manage customer relationships at all levels in assigned accounts in order to prove and increase value in Dynatrace solutions.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Accelerate customer adoption of Dynatrace SaaS/Managed product portfolio through technical enablement, usage training, and project planning.
- Own renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscription(s)
- Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty
- Defend against the competition
- Conduct regular proactive calls and account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items
- Work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
- Coordinate account activities with sales teams for Assigned accounts within territory
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
- Leverage relationships to aid in the building of reference accounts/contacts
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
- Travel as required
- A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in client environments, as well as with procurement and business owners
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Awareness of the APM marketplace with an understanding of where Dynatrace is positioned and their key strengths above the competition.
- Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.