Enterprise Account Specialist at Bullhorn
As an Enterprise Account Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering an incredible customer experience to Bullhorn’s top strategic Enterprise accounts through flawless internal and external execution in partnership with a Managing Director and Account Director in an Enterprise pod. The Account Specialist is the quarterback of each book of business, running strategic plays to unlock opportunities and drive customer improvement.
As an Enterprise Account Specialist, a typical day might include:
- Identifying white-space opportunities within accounts for both products and services. The Account Specialist is also responsible for owning growth within Tier 1 Marketplace relationships.
- Documenting and leading discovery on each customer’s technology stack, understanding gaps between home grown, third party, and Bullhorn solutions.
- Leading preparation and successful execution of scorecard and Executive Business Review decks/reporting in coordination with Account Director.
- Bringing in customer success where needed in certain customer situations.
- Acting as a liaison between the Customer and Support, Solution Engineers, Professional Services, Account Directors, etc. – facilitating and managing communication on requests for features/functionality, escalations, and active projects.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a strong working knowledge of the staffing industry
- You can relate technology solutions to business value
- You have a high energy level, integrity, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work
- You have demonstrated success in a previous customer-focused role
- You are a strategic problem solver
- Customers would say they love working with you and you drive value for them.
- You're independent, but also a team player
- You can communicate clearly, concisely and at appropriate level of detail with individuals at various levels of leadership
Bonus points for:
- Specific experience working for, or servicing, an Enterprise-sized staffing firm (over 500 internal employees).
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You are confident and love sharing success with your team
You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement