Enterprise Account Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our customers love the Form 2 in their professional work, whether as freelancers or as part of large engineering teams at Fortune 500 companies. Their use cases are similar, but the dynamics of larger organizations vary widely. We are looking for business developers who can relate to our end users on an individual level while navigating larger organizations.
We want someone who can hustle to get every engineer or designer at a company excited about the Form 2 -- and then get it to each of their desktops.
- Change the way large organizations innovate by getting a Form 2 on every engineer and designer’s desk
- Interact with some of the most talented and creative companies on the planet
- 3D print to your heart’s content
- Hustle to find new opportunities and make customers ecstatic about your products
- Explain and demonstrate technical products to demanding customers
- Navigate large organizations to create deals and find new opportunities
- Have an affinity for technical products -- it’s about passion as much as the job
- Understand the needs of engineers, designers and other creatives
- Have a proven track record as the best of the best in customer service and sales
- Care more about making customers successful than making the sale
- Are a fast learner who quickly masters the use of electronic devices
- Expertly use modern sales tools and techniques (Salesforce, Yesware etc.)
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Love helping your team learn and succeed as fast as you do
- Digital fabrication (3D printer, CNC etc.)
- 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks, Autodesk, Rhino etc.)
- Engineering, design or other technical background
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.