Enterprise Account Executive at MineralTree
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, high-growth company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is searching for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role you will bring your proven success in enterprise SaaS sales to MineralTree. You will have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our overall sales and revenue growth.
- Within 30 days demonstrate a deep understanding of MineralTree’s strategy, capabilities, and go-to-market approaches
- Within 60 days develop a business development strategy, target market map, and gain goal/KPI alignment
- Within six months identify, contract, and launch at least one new significant partnership
- Within twelve months execute an approved plan and achieve growth target
- Primary responsibility is to target new logo sales made directly to the office of the CFO at Fortune 2000 companies
- Secondary responsibility is to expand existing relationships by cross-selling and upselling existing customers
- Utilize Account Based Sales methodology to map organizations and develop relationships within enterprise prospects
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales and customer success
- Navigate to key decision makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close opportunities at target companies
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns
- Work with multiple departments across the organization to close new business and cross sell products to existing customers
What we’re looking for:
- Five or more years of direct sales or relevant experience in a SaaS environment
- Three years selling SaaS products to the office of the CFO at enterprise clients
- Ability to outperform expectations and sales goals, including multiple years winning presidents club awards
- Proven ability to navigate multiple stakeholders and sell value-added software solutions to enterprise CFOs, CIOs, and shared services organizations
- Demonstrated knowledge of SaaS products utilized by the finance organization at enterprise customers
- Expertise in using a deep discovery process to understand customer needs and provide a solution map in a consultative sales process
- Understanding and experience with B2B payments is a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Comfortable in a rapidly evolving growth-stage start-up environment
- Thorough, persistent, detail-oriented, and willingness to collaborate with any and everyone to get deals done
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.