Enterprise Account Executive
Midaxo is a unique enterprise SaaS company with a cloud platform, content, and services to help customers succeed in M&A and corporate development, a $4 trillion industry. Midaxo is growing over 70% annually and currently serves 250 large and highly acquisitive companies, including 75 of the 1000 largest companies in the world (e.g., Verizon, Daimler, HP Enterprise, Nokia, Philips).
While Midaxo has a Scandinavian heritage which emphasizes being smart, equalitarian, and humble –getting stuff done to help the customers do better deals, the Boston office is expanding. Well-funded by Idinvest Partners ($8 billion under management), Tesi, and EOC Capital, Midaxo is a globally distributed company with over 80 employees in four countries.
Our Account Executives are talented, hungry individuals who thrive on the challenge of bringing this message to the market and disrupting the industry. Our headcount has tripled over the past year, so it is crucial that we have A players as we continue to expand our team.
You may be our next rock star if:
- You spent the last 6 years (or more) exceeding a sales quota
- You are selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CSO, C-Levels, VPs, & Directors in Corporate Development and PMO
- You are navigating complex, multi-year deals with multiple stakeholders over 3-6 months (evangelizing Midaxo does not happen overnight)
- You are managing a book of Net-New Named Accounts with Enterprise organizations (ranging from $500MM - $Billions in revenue to sell into)
- You have creativity working with Marketing and SDRs to generate demand within your Accounts •Professional Sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process
- You have a high degree of Business Acumen and ability to understand and adapt value props to differing industries
- Your passion and adaptability to change mean that you are excited to step up and contribute to other areas of the business.
- Your middle name is “GSD.”
More tangible responsibilities include:
- Meeting a doable quota of $700K annual contract value (ACV).
- Training and mentoring Business Development Representatives on the team.
- Collaborating with other AEs and Management to improve our sales strategy and process.
- This is a Boston-based position, when not visiting customers you would be expected to be in office
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of demonstrable success with meeting established sales quotas, ideally at a SaaS/tech company, or 3+ years sales experience combined with related industry experience
- Competitive compensation with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits package & 401k
- Unlimited vacation time (it’s not just a perk)
- Equity in a high-growth potential startup
- Flexible hours and potential to work from home
- $1200 to spend yearly on the perks you want