Enterprise Account Executive (Central ENT/Verticals) at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and handle closing new business. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to resolve their needs and deliver elite service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the Midwest
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and handle the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Handle all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Based in Midwest
- Highly motivated, over achiever, great teammate
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.