Emerging Markets Account Executive Bilingual at Toast
*Must speak, read and write proficiently in Spanish or Mandarin and English
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
An Emerging Markets Representative (EMR) is responsible for supporting our new business acquisition efforts within emerging markets. This role will be tasked with converting existing inbound demand and uncovering new demand via referrals from our broader sales organization. The EMR will deliver a catered experience to our customers within emerging markets who may have otherwise run into language barriers, and will have goals based on the quality of the experiences they provide and how effectively they convert demand into new customers. The EMR must be able to determine how restaurants can benefit from leveraging Toast’s end to end digital platform, demonstrate how the product works better together, and ultimately show how their restaurant will run better using Toast. Daily activities will consist of calls, emails, demonstrations of the Toast product, reviewing quotes and sending contracts in the emerging markets preferred language.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Following up on marketing qualified leads in the market you support
- Conducting discovery calls & product demonstrations in your customer’s preferred language
- Creating and reviewing quotes and contracts in your customer’s preferred language
- Ensure our onboarding team and customer are set up for success post sale
- Understand the competitive landscape in your market (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position Toast.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Must speak, read and write proficiently in Spanish or Mandarin and English
- Prior Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial and feedback driven mindset
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Restaurant Operations Experience
- Experience using Salesforce to keep track of Sales activities
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.