About Your Team:
As the Global Business Transformation leader on the Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for establishing a cohesive strategy of operational excellence, in partnership with Sales Leadership. Through close cross-functional collaboration and partnership, your team will be responsible for the execution of multiple concurrent initiatives that drive system/process automation, technology, and CRM /CPQ optimization on behalf of Sales.
You are an inspirational, outgoing, hands-on leader who has the innate ability to build strong partnerships and will never stop looking for creative solutions to optimize and automate processes for the Sales Organization.
About Your Role:
- Establish Business Transformation strategy to drive continuous improvement and simplification of all sales systems in alignment with Sales Leadership and Corporate objectives.
- Ensure alignment on the vision and champion the collaboration needed cross-functionally to execute against Business Transformation objectives.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to prioritize all business transformation initiatives.
- Build strong partnerships across Business Systems, Customer Success, Renewals, Finance, Sales Enablmenet, and Deal Desk to support continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions for the Sales organization.
- Represent Sales in all corporate / cross-functional business transformation projects to ensure any changes to our business processes, systems, or metrics are aligned to sales objectives.
- Close collaboration with Business Systems teams to define business requirements and testing needed to deliver the end-to-end process and system infrastructure.
- Oversee strategy, management and effectiveness of Sales Tech stack.
- Promote a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, and innovation that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years’ experience of progressive Sales Operations, Program Management in SaaS / high tech industry.
- Proven experience implementing business strategies that result in operational efficiencies.
- Track record of hiring, managing, developing, and retaining top talent and high performing teams.
- Ambitious, highly motived and results driven.
- Superior communicator with the knack for building strong relationships and influencing change across all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about finding ways to improve efficiency.
- Flexible and unfazed by a constantly-changing work environment.
- Highly organized with the ability pivot quickly to support the growing business needs of the global sales team.
- Strong business analytical skills with an understanding of data structures & data modeling
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.