Director of Regional Mid-Market Sales at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Director of Regional Mid-Market Sales, you will be leading, developing and motivating a sales team to reach sales targets. As a coach you’ll be working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurant’s unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Lead, develop and motivate sales team to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting internal and external relationships with key stakeholders to grow customer and brand engagement.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Work with sales managers to assess and drive performance.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
Do you have the right ingredients*? (requirements)
- Combination of SaaS, Digital Marketing and Restaurant Industry Technology experience is required
- 5+ years of relevant successful technology or professional services sales leadership experience at the C-level is required
- Previous success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 3 - 6 month sales cycles
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision and 30%+ travel
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.