Dental Business Development Lead
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our customers love the Form 2 in their professional work, whether as freelancers or as part of large engineering teams at Fortune 500 companies. Their use cases are similar, but the dynamics of larger organizations vary widely. We are looking for business-minded sales leaders who can relate to our end users on an individual level while navigating larger organizations.
Are you ready to jump into our growing organization to expand our presence in the dental industry? If you're excited to help our dental customers evolve and succeed, we want you to join us as our Dental Business Development Lead.
- Prospect and close new key accounts in the dental field, specifically Dental Service Organizations and Dental Labs
- Build and cultivate strong relationship with Form 2 champions across other companies to increase revenue and user adoption
- Combination inside & outside sales model; must be independent to make your own decisions when it makes sense for the customer
- Make decisions and excel in a dynamic, changing environment
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics to get results quickly
- Are comfortable having C-Level technical sales conversations to dental professionals
- Are sophisticated in the dental industry
- Show strong prospecting, pipeline management and forecasting ability
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Are an effective communicator and motivator
- Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- 5-10 years experience selling dental equipment (3D printers, 3D scanners, or other hardware)
- Strong reporting and analytic skills using salesforce.com and excel
- Strong business sense and 3D printing industry expertise
- You are contagiously & consistently positive
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office, and requires some travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.