Customer Success Specialist at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Customer Success Specialist will provide exceptional customer support to our paying franchise dealers who are utilizing our Co-op support services. You will work with a high level of attention to detail in preparing and submitting compliant documents to our dealer partners, tackle the most complex OEMs through the full lifecycles of their cases, and maintain the compliance of each dealer's digital advertising to ensure it is meeting all of the necessary requirements for a successful claim. It will be your responsibility to work in conjunction with our other Customer Success and Sales teams to guarantee the highest level of customer service to our dealer clients.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately create compliant advertising documentation, including those with the most complex requirements, to provide our dealer customers for their monthly co-op claims.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of our co-op active dealer base in accordance with individual original equipment manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Maintain the compliance of our dealer partner’s display advertising products, including the creation of new ad templates, altering those templates as needed with new vehicle imagery or required sales events, and working with our agency partners to coordinate mass approvals at the OEM level.
- Execute the document creation of our cancelling accounts before their inventory is removed from the site
- Support new Canadian clients requesting our Co-op Support services.
- Work independently while delivering a high throughput and excellent customer experience
- Support our customers and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Follow workflow procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Be part of a team of highly motivated individuals who collaborate in leading our customers to success.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years customer service or administrative experience
- Ability to maintain extremely high accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to work autonomously
- Automotive Industry experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Photoshop experience a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.