Customer Success Manager - Remote at Appcues
We’re building a team of driven, focused people keen to make a meaningful impact guiding our customers in creating something their customers will love.
You’ll be empowered to put customers first on a daily basis. To us, customer success doesn’t mean customer support or account management. It isn’t measured by how many times customers log into the Appcues platform. Customers are successful when Appcues (as a product and team) helps them reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for someone who is eager to go above and beyond to learn what that means for each individual customer and ensure that it happens.
In this role, you will be an extension of our customers’ teams to guarantee they are successful in meeting their goals with Appcues. You will educate them on opportunities that they have to make their experiences more impactful. You will share best practices across accounts and keep an open line of communication with our product team to help turn feedback into features. You’ll also be integral in working with our marketing team to showcase how customers are using Appcues.
Your day-to-day might include:
- Partnering with our sales team to make sure hand-offs go smoothly for new customers.
- Hopping on kick-off calls with our Implementation Engineer to get your customers started on the right foot.
- Responding to emails offering guidance and best practices to our steady-state customers.
- Working on independent projects to help further the goals of the CX team and the company as a whole.
- Joining cross-functional huddles to act as the voice of the customer.
- Constructing and executing quarterly business reviews for key accounts.
- Coming up with new and innovative ways that we can help our customers continue to get even better at what they do.
- Occasionally staying late or getting up early to support customers in faraway places.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You are an A+ listener and have great communication skills. You’re eager to spend your days speaking with customers on the phone, via email and on video calls.
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable and ardent about figuring things out. You thrive in ambiguity.
- You can synthesize feedback and be the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers, builders and more.
- You are technically astute and would be excited to gain a deeper understanding of how software works.
- You love collaboration. You want to work with members of the CX team and cross-functionally to do what’s right for the company and the customer.
- You’re driven and goal-oriented. With so much freedom and autonomy, it can be difficult to stay focused. Striving towards the prize on the day-to-day is what aligns us as a company.
- More than anything else, you are empathetic and have a genuine desire to help other people.
- Bonus: You have experience in a user-facing role at a SaaS business (Customer Success, Support, Product, UX Research, Account Management, etc.).
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act.
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.