Customer Success Engineer at Klaviyo
We’re looking for a customer-facing engineer who loves talking to customers, understanding their needs and solving difficult problems. This position is for someone who loves to dive into code to create new solutions or resolve customer problems.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Be proficient in multiple programming languages. Writing code is a key aspect of this role.
- Develop and maintain code for extensions and plugins to major ecommerce platforms.
- Take ownership of advanced technical issues our customers encounter, and drive resolutions to those issues..
- Be outstanding at documenting what you do. We’re growing incredibly fast and, with all the new additions to the team, need people to be able to easily find answers to questions.
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
Who You Are
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or another backend language.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- (Not required, but icing on the cake) Experience with Email Marketing or E-Commerce.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.