Klaviyo is one of Boston’s hottest startups. We craft software helping thousands of ecommerce companies to have engaging relationships with hundreds of millions of consumers. We love taking on tough engineering problems and look for customer success engineers who also like staying close to customers. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
We’re looking for a customer-facing engineer who loves talking to customers, understanding their needs and solving difficult problems. This position is for someone who loves to dive into code to create new solutions or resolve customer problems.
- Be proficient in multiple programming languages. Writing code is a key aspect of this role.
- Develop and maintain code for extensions and plugins to major ecommerce platforms.
- Take ownership of advanced technical issues our customers encounter, and drive resolutions to those issues..
- Be outstanding at documenting what you do. We’re growing incredibly fast and, with all the new additions to the team, need people to be able to easily find answers to questions.
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or another backend language.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- (Not required, but icing on the cake) Experience with Email Marketing or E-Commerce.
Life at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning.
It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast.
And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.