Corporate Account Manager at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a Corporate Account Manager to join our Healthcare Team based at our Dania Beach, FL corporate office. This individual will be assigned a book of corporately owned veterinary clinics and will be responsible for deep understanding of their business needs to offer existing and future Chewy program and services. This individual will be responsible for in-person sales visits, marketing the program and service, tracking of leads throughout the sales journey (all CRM related tasks), enrollment and onboarding of clinics. In addition, this individual will be responsible for ongoing account management, including growing Chewy’s penetration with corporate accounts through both introduction of programs and services as well as the increased adoption and usage.
What You’ll Do:
- In-person calls to corporate veterinary headquarters soliciting programs and services for Chewy Health, achieving performance goals directly related to revenue targets.
- Managing an assigned book of business; thoroughly understanding their business model, pain points, and growth needs; developing a customized portfolio of products and services to help their business succeed.
- Build a strategic partnership with the veterinary clinics providing first-class Chewy solutions; increasing performance and participation in programs and deepening the relationship with Chewy.
- Become the single point of contact for corporate clinics within your book of business for all items related to Chewy.
- Responsible for closing all enterprise deals with the veterinary clinics, including the full sales cycle, performing demonstrations that explain benefits and feature sets, and explaining costs.
- Tracking performance of your book of business and sharing performance metrics with key clinics to ensure increased adoption and usage.
- Continue to introduce future programs and services; analytical skills to identify growth opportunities and suggest products to be deployed to the veterinary clinics as appropriate to the overall customized portfolio.
- Skilled in business-to-business account management and sales; ability to inquire and uncover opportunities for clinics to participate in new programs and services.
- Provide assistance to veterinary corporations inquiring about the program or service, as well as ongoing support.
What You’ll Need:
- Undergraduate degree in Sales, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account management for direct business-to-business sales
- Proven ability to successfully pitch, negotiate and close sales in business-to-business programs
- Analytical skills to identify growth opportunities, plus strong P&L management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Able to of manage time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
- UP to 70% travel required throughout the US
- Experience in veterinary or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in enterprise SaaS
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com